All Water Charters is a charter boat company that’s run by Florida Native Captain Kyle Kelso. He specializes in catching a variety of species in many depths of water, while making sure you have a fun and memorable experience. All Water Charters takes anglers out on private Key West fishing charters. These types of charters include backcountry fishing, flats fishing, wreck & reef fishing, and other custom charters. Capt. Kyle and fellow guides take pride in making a day out on the water that is custom tailored for their customers’ skills and desires.
Depending on what you would like to go after in your day, you could hook up to several different species including tarpon, jacks, barracuda, mackerel, sailfish, sharks, bonefish, grouper, snapper, permit, cobia and more! Key West has the best assortment of fish compared to anywhere else in the country. See some catches on the photos page.
- Anglers who have visited for several days, go out on a variety of fishing trips to maximize their species caught. For example, flats fishing or backcountry fishing one day and then fishing the reef the next day.
- Some have said that they have gotten into over 20 species of fish in the time frame that they were here.
- See our Frequently Asked Questions.
When is the best time to fish?
Fishing in the backcountry, the reef, and offshore changes so much around the year that it is almost impossible to tell someone when it is the best time of year to go out on a charter. We typically ask people what they are looking to go after. Depending on their answer can give a better understanding of when it will be best for them to go fishing. Also check out the Key West Fishing Report, the Key West Fishing Seasons, and species list.
- Different styles of fishing can be done in different depths of water depending on angler ability.
- The tactics can be altered if your group has experienced and beginner anglers on board.
- Charters don’t have to be all fishing. Check out the Custom Charters page for more info.