Here’s a little about your day.
- Fishing charters depart around 7AM-8AM depending on the time of year.
- Charters are priced depending on which type of excursion you are embarking on. To find out what suits you best, email or call us here.
- The departure location is at Ocean’s Edge Hotel & Marina, just outside of Key West. Click here for directions and the address to the marina.
- Here is a list of fish species that you could get into throughout Key West.
Call 305-509-2201 or email us to book your Key West fishing trip, what kind of fishing charter will suit you best, as well as pricing.
Also see TERMS PAGE
What do I need to go fishing?
It is recommended to bring sunscreen, hat, polarized sunglasses, food/snacks. Light foul weather gear is also recommended because we sometimes never know when little tropical systems could pop up. Light clothing is also recommended as it does get hot down here in the Florida Keys. Provided already for your day is fishing licenses, bottled ice water, bait, tackle, and fishing instruction. Yes alcohol is allowed on the boat if not abused. Most professional captains will not put up with intoxicated anglers due to safety reasons. If you want to bring some beers, please try and bring cans versus bottled beer.
What NOT to bring on your fishing trip:
- Spray sunscreen. Please use normal sunscreen lotion, as the aerosol versions ruin boat upholstery, stains boat, gets in your eyes, your captain’s eyes, etc…
- Bananas (bad luck).
- Excessive hard alcohol (we do not babysit).
- Illegal or non-prescription drugs.
These items will prevent you from boarding the boat, sorry.
*Want to go snorkeling on your charter? Bring some snorkel gear and your captain will take you to some snorkeling spots during the day. Just let him know when you book so he can plan accordingly so he knows how to set up his route.*
The possibilities are endless for what you can accomplish fishing out of Key West! Give Capt. Kyle Kelso a call to find out what’s been biting lately and/or to figure out what you’d like to do on your charter!